My Photo
Name:
Location: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

I TAKE IT BACK.

I take it back.
I love it when snow melts into sludge and mud.
Pleasepleaseplease just don't give me icy roads.
I almost lost my balance to and on my way back from Spanish class.
Yes la yes la. Laugh at that mental image =D

The aesthetic beauty of nature has been replaced.
Roads are now clear of the snow, and pathways cleared yesterday have been sprinkled with salt so that further piling of snow is refrained. I think the salt helps to melt the snow.

Just sat for my first Spanish exam.
WHY LAAA did i glance at another paper when I handed mine in?
WHY LAAA did did everyone circle C instead of D?
WHY LAAA did i change my answer last minute from C to D?
Maybe the correct answer will somehow, magically be D, and when the teacher returns our papers back, I'd be the only smart one who got it correct, and I'd flip my hair innocently and try to look demure, but inside, i'd be yes ahhh! And maybe I'd get this special status in class as the only girl who got no.5 correct and be the one people look for for inspiration in times of trouble and in times of need. hurhur.
But like that's ever going to happen, so boys and girls, if you ever take any language classes, pay very close attention to the audio cassette during the exam yeah? Just find the matching word (you hear from the radio) on the paper in front of you and circle the correct answer. It's really not that difficult.

Oh hehe. Did i mention, I tried breaking the norm of eating (seated) during dimsum spent at least half the time eating standing up. HAHAHA. I got damn good replies la, that I can maybe use. "Did we do anything to you, steph? Please sit down" *looks around in embarassment*. I started walking around the restaurant with my taufufa (tauhuei) bowl too lol. Didn't really know how I looked but it must've been weird. I also tried refilling our pot of tea myself but a waiter halted my efforts at the entrance of the kitchen ahahhaa. Not that bad of an experience, better than expected. Not too sure if I'll write about this though, might try out a few other different things first =D

4 Comments:

Blogger stephanieNGseokmei said...

hahha! i din't copy la!
i was deciding last minute it i should change it to D. cause i totally tembak C. So i changed it. I had to pass it up by putting it on top of the pile of papers.. The question was on the first page, so I saw the person who last handed it in put a C. Sigh.

if you can think of more dumb things to do, must let me know yahh =D

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kyrun said...

oh. my. god.

steph.

you look hot..erm.. i mean great.. or nice... nvm ;)

anyway, i jumped to ur page from waterboi's comments page. still owe u my funka video. i myself still don't have. will prelims/training ones do?

-yunn

2:20 AM  
Blogger stephanieNGseokmei said...

chong yunn?! Is that you?
HEYYYY welcome to the chunks! =)

Firstly, the Steppers blog looks superb =)

Secondly, I heard so much good stuff about the Steppers I wished I was there that day to support you guys and watch you guys mesmerize us with all your magic. And to shout with all my heart and might and tell the whole world I'm a Kent-Ridgean too. And that I'm damn proud to be one.

Thirdly, yesyes, i still cannot find the video waterboy's talking about! ARGHS. Please send me ANYTHING that shows you guys in action! =)

Fourthly, hAHHHA. HOT?! Are you sure. Or was that meant to be a joke: I'm pretty sure you meant cold instead, because I put up pictures of winter. You may need glasses hehhe =)

Anyways, thanks for visiting and leaving a note! =) Have a great sem ahead!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Kyrun said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/866/2190/320/P1010285.0.jpg

if that isn't hot, that has at least got to be damn cute. maybe i just have bad taste.

sent u the cheer video already, the funka video on the way.

u have a great time too :)

-yunn

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home