My Photo
Name:
Location: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, February 26, 2006

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me (for school president)?
Napoleon: Heck, yes. I'd vote for you.
But what are my skills?
Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up the chicks. Plus, you're like the only guy in school who has a mustache.
That's true.
If you need to use any of my skills, I can do whatever you want.
If I win, you can be my secretary or something.
Sweet. I could be your bodyguard too. Or Secret Service Captain or whatever.

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA.
WHAT SHOW IS THIS?!?!!??!?!?!?!

















Later Entry
They look better real life, as evidenced by my random surfing.
But still, how in the world did they sweep 3 sweet Tubs of Popcorn Awards for Best Musical Performance, Best Breakthrough performance, Best Picture of the year in The 2005 MTV Movie Awards, the Grammy awards AND the Sundance award*?! HOW?

*Source: Jamie Lim.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home